Looking to incorporate career development into your curriculum? Partner with the Offices of Career Connections in any of the following ways to help our students achieve success.
Already planning a career-related event? Invite Career Connections to co-sponsor! We can help market your event in college career newsletters and Handshake. We can also assist you with campus event planning best practices. Reach out to your college’s career liaison or the Career Connections Director of Career Events.
- Link your department's website to career.uark.edu.
- Ask us to add a Handshake RSS feed of internships & jobs posted for industries related to your department's area (Contact Director of Career Events, KayLee Simmons, at email@example.com.)
- Upload Lifelong Career Exploration Roadmap
- Embed career videos onto your department's website
- Link to Use the Scientific Method for your Career Exploration