Requiring your students to use Career Development Center services or attend a career event/fair is a great way for students to become aware of our services and gain critical networking and job search skills.
Before requiring your students to visit our office or use our services, please notify KayLee Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 479.575.2805. Our career counselors are often booked at least a week or more for appointments, so we would like to be able to work through a plan to ensure all of your students can be seen in an appropriate timeframe.
Class Career Event/Fairs Options
- View career fairs on our events page.
- Many of our career events require business casual dress. Please ensure your students dress business casual or business professional when attending a career fair. Students can view our Dress for Success page for more details.
Class Resume Review Options
- Students may have their resume reviewed by a Career Peer Mentor by emailing email@example.com or by scheduling a Virtual Career Studio appointment in Handshake. The Career Studio is open Monday-Thursdays from 11:00am-5:00pm.
- During Walk-in Resume Reviews in the ARKU International Connections Lounge from 10:00am-2:00pm. See the events calendar for dates.
- Faculty and staff who would like to review their own students’ resumes can use our Resume Rubric.
Class Mock Interview Options
- On Wednesdays, during our Walk-in Resume Review/Mock Interviews 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:00pm in the Career Development Center (ARKU 607).
- Online with Optimal Resume (Interview Prep). Students should notify the career center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 479.575.2805 once their interview has been submitted. A counselor will provide feedback using the Mock Interview Rating Form.